In the spirit of January 25th being Mac Computer Day (we’re serious, Google it) we wanted to drop some knowledge about HipChat’s love of all things Apple.
Did you know?
- Apple was founded on April Fools day by three dudes who worked at Atari. We’d take a gamble and say it worked out for them.
- In 2012, Apple sold an insane amount of iPhones. How many? 340,000 A DAY – that’s a lot of people getting mad at Siri.
- In Japan, someone waited for SEVEN MONTHS with a giant iPhone cut out on their head in front of the Apple store. Why? He wanted to be the first to get the new iPhone. That’s next level stuff.
- If you’re an iTunes user, might want to read what you agree to, especially if you’re bent on world domination. In the User End Agreement, it explicitly states that by a court of law, you’ve agreed that you won’t build nukes. Makes sense to us.
- If you smoke near an Apple computer, it voids the warranty. Put down the cigarette, Marlboro Man and step away from the machine.
If you haven’t noticed, we love us some Apple products. We think that’s clear when you check out how badass HipChat runs on a Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
They’re considered one of the biggest brands in the world, we’re the hot young upstarts – we think it’s a match made in heaven. In the spirit of Mac Day, go hug your iPhone and tell someone you think they’re great on HipChat.
If you need to get HipChat on any of the above devices you can find them here.